These are some maps I drew. And it was a Oreo truck on them on the road at a red light. And then it was a yellow light. And then the yellow light seemed like it was always going to be yellow forever. And then it turned to a green light and the Oreo truck went. And then it was red for a fire truck. And the firetruck almost went for the red light but then the fire truck stop. And then there was a girl who was at a person light an its name was Princess Sparkley. She was at a blinking red light and she stopped when it was done. And then one of the lane went to the fire station. And that's the end of my story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Excellent maps. I can tell from your eyebrows that this is going to be a serious blog.
Hey, Will! You really created some great roads. I wish you were here to see all the trucks that are building a road, down by the horses that are below our house.
Excellent pitures! I love your story well done.
Good job on your story! I wish you lived close by so we could play trains together.
Good job on your story! I wish you lived close by so we could play trains together.
That was an awesome story!
Will. Did the fire truck run over anything? I love your stories. The End.
Post a Comment